Thursday, March 7, 2013

Good bye Ethiopia

Todays my last day in Ethiopia. Everything had been so amazing I really am sad to leave. I just can't wait to go home and see my family. I really am gonna miss this place, this was the trip of a life-time. If there was one thing that made this trip even better that it was already going to be it would be my Google Translate App, because without it I would have not been able to communicate with the locals or anything.

I am leaving on Lufthansa flight number LH591 heading towards Frankfurt at 11:50 pm on June 9th, and arriving the next day at 6:05 am. Then having a six hour and fifteen minute layover before getting on to my next flight to Washington D.C. That flight number is United UA988 departing Frankfurt at 12:20pm and arriving in Washington at 3:05pm. The my final flight will be from Washington DC on United flight UA249 departing at 5:20 pm and landing at 7:52 pm in Houston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment