Thursday, March 7, 2013

Just Landed in Frankfurt

Hey guys! I just landed in Germany. The airport is amazing! It is really big, clean, and nice. It had a lot of restaurants and stores. it took me 15 minutes just to find my terminal! I'm getting ahead of myself thought, this is what happen on the flight.


Then after I boarded my plane I ordered a chicken and steak dinner. I loved the chicken and steak, but I loved the dessert more. It was creme brulee with ice cream and fresh fruit! After dessert I watched James Bond Goldfinger (my favorite Bond) and the, I took a nap/went to bed.

Frankfurt Airport

I woke up at 7:30 wanting something to drink. I got milk with some fruit. Then watched the James Bond Skyfall (I love Bond).  I waited till' the plane landed the collected my carry-on, then went to customs. It didn't take a long time to clear customs because I was at the front of the plane so I got to the front of the line.
After clearing customs I went to find my terminal. I found my terminal and gift shop too. I wasted about 45 minutes in the gift shop. The I got some lunch at COA or the Cuisine of Asia because I wouldn't be eating until about four-thirty. After that I waited until it was time to board my plane. I boarded my plane to Addis Ababa to Addis Ababa at about 10:30. Then had to wait 45 minutes until my plane took off for Addis Ababa.

No comments:

Post a Comment